I just wanted to write this happening down not because it was unique, but because it so typifies my sweet Abigail. While changing a messy diaper of Allison's I asked Abigail to take the tightly wrapped soiled diaper to the garbage. She stared at me deep in thought for probably twice as long as it would have taken to accomplish
the task. Then she slooowwwly replied, "Yes," and took the diaper. One second later she was back with the dirty diaper in hand and sobbing hysterically. She had bumped her ear on the door handle of the bathroom. So much drama for such a small task I feel like I need some sympathy.
Wednesday, August 27, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hey Verina! It's your cousin Tara! I'm so happy to see that you blog! Kara failed to mention it to me, but I accidentally found the link on her blog! Brooke blogs too, and even Spencer, although they haven't updated it for about three months!
I feel your pain on the drama front! I see most of it from my son though! I'm excited to keep up with you through this blog thing!
Hey Verina... It's Joanna Fleming Galbraith... I saw a link to your blog on Kelly's site! It's so great to see pictures of your children... I would not have even recognized Allison!! Hope all is well. Johnny and I have a blog and it's johnnyandjoanna.blogspot.com.
Post a Comment