We have survived Scott’s first week of school and so far I am pleased with the organization and professionalism in his new school. I am really enjoying riding bikes to and from school. Abigail bikes four miles on days when we take Scott to and from school. The exercise is good for Scott and it helps us all reconnect before we get home. I am not having as much fun with the children, but I am restoring order to my home. Sam is working on a big presentation so yesterday I took Scott and Abigail to see Prince Caspian at the cheep theatre while Allison slept. I think Scott’s biggest hero was The High King Peter because he was so upset at the end of the movie when it said that he wouldn’t be returning to Narnia. Abigail is becoming very helpful around the house and loves to clean and restore order to things almost as much as me.
Sunday, August 17, 2008
We have survived Scott’s first week of school and so far I am pleased with the organization and professionalism in his new school. I am really enjoying riding bikes to and from school. Abigail bikes four miles on days when we take Scott to and from school. The exercise is good for Scott and it helps us all reconnect before we get home. I am not having as much fun with the children, but I am restoring order to my home. Sam is working on a big presentation so yesterday I took Scott and Abigail to see Prince Caspian at the cheep theatre while Allison slept. I think Scott’s biggest hero was The High King Peter because he was so upset at the end of the movie when it said that he wouldn’t be returning to Narnia. Abigail is becoming very helpful around the house and loves to clean and restore order to things almost as much as me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment