The girls were having a great time helping me clean the mirrors today.

I should probably have photos of my old stroller so that the new model can be fairly appreciated, but the greatest improvement is the weight of the stroller and you can only appreciate that if you push and run with the stroller a lot. My old stroller had a steal frame and this new one is alluminum so it is over ten pounds lighter and boy can I tell. I was going to wait to open it until the baby came, but Abigail and Allison were just as excited about it as I was. I told Abigail that baby Michael was going to ride in the new stroller and she said, "but he can just walk beside it." I told her she would need to walk or ride her bike now. She decided to compromise, "We can take turns walking." Baby Michael needs to get here and do some explaining for himself.
1 comment:
Ya, what kind of lazy baby are you having anyway...thinking he needs to ride all the time....
Post a Comment