We sold our home! Relief, but not the end. Now we just need to have a baby, buy a home and move in two and a half months. I have been plagued by a rash from laundry detergent that has kept me up many nights and pushed me to exhaustion. One day Abigail watched the Black Stallion twice, so I could get some rest. When I return to normal life I wonder if I will enjoy it again or will it be too blase. Sam had a conference in Atlanta which is where most of the pictures come from. We were able to tag along and went to the Atlanta Aquarium. It is the largest Aquarium in the world and we were definitely wowed by it. We were facinated by the main tank with over 6,000 species including three whale sharks. I asked how many creatures were in the tank and the aquarium worker couldn't say.
Allison at Corral Reef aquarium
Abigail, Me, Scott and Allison
Abigail at the jellyfish tank. Seeing the jellyfish was a big priority for her.
Scott at the Beluga whale tank
2 comments:
That looks like so much fun!! Hope all is going well for you!
Wow, what an awesome place to visit! Congrats on selling you home!!!!! Just barely in time before you guys move again! Yeah, good luck with the next couple of months. I hope everything will go well for you guys.
Post a Comment