Thursday, July 10, 2008

I'm going to try again


I'm still trying.
YES! Here we are at Sweitzer this past February. It was lovely

I

I can't remember what exactly this was a video of, but I just wanted to see if this would work.

It is getting pretty late here, but I'm waiting for the video to upload. Augusta has been great for us so far. I went shopping yesterday and was amazed by how close everything was. It took hardly any gas. Sam had a meeting yesterday and they told him how to be a good resident/intern. He said the person lecturing passed out plastic spoons and had everyone break them. The point was that there would be no more spoon fed education. If you don't know what you need to know it is your fault. Before we started this I was so excited for Sam, but I wondered how it would utilize his great research skills. I guess I just found out. He has probably studied/researched as much these past few weeks as I have ever seen him study.

Scott quote: "Mom! Don't open this!" He's holding a color wonder bag in his hand. "What? Why?" Scott, "It's a mess!" I look closer. "What? Where's the mess?" Scott, "In here, inside there's a mess. See it says 'free mess'." I smile and say, "No Scott it says 'Mess Free' or it doesn't make a mess." Scott is thrilled and very happy for me that I don't have to clean up another mess.

Okay, I gave up on the video. It's getting too late. I'll try again later.

No comments: