I just started reading this book and I am so excited about it. The preface tells a brief story about one of the original researchers involved in making this book and how it changed her life. She was a Japanese business exectutive of the fast track to success, but after learning what she did from this research she left the business world, got married, and became a stay-at-home Mom who kept a garden and spent time with her children and family. Wow! It sounds like a winner to me!
Wednesday, May 6, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Sounds like and interesting book. By the way, Joseph is totally into Dandelions now too. It's so cute when we go to the park because he'll bend down and snap off the head of each dandelion that comes into his reach and then carries it with him.
Dandelions are such a blessing to children and mothers. I feel loved every time my children hand me a wad of blossoms and roots!
Post a Comment