Monday, January 26, 2009

Match Maker Make Me a Match

We are moving to Jackson Mississippi!!!
This has been a lot like waiting to have a baby. At least that is the closest thing I can relate it too. I was mentally, emotionally, and even physically exhausted after finding out the news. A great wave of relief has been slowly coming over me and we are starting to be able to look forward. We really appreciate everyone who has prayed for us and even fasted for us.

4 comments:

Kelly said...

Yea!! I'm so glad this has worked out. Verina, you are just destined to remain a southern girl, I guess!

MadMadameMim said...

Wow! Verina, I can't believe you are moving to Mississippi. I guess from looking around your blog you've been far away for a while now, but that still seems odd.
I found your blog through Angela and Williams. It is so good to hear how you are doing. It has been forever. You should check out my blog. I would love to hear from you, tsdoniganfamily.blogspot.com
Good luck with the move, and congratulations on the appointment.

Ben and Sabrina said...

Way to go Sam and Verina! Good luck with all the arrangements for moving there. When is the big move happening?

Angela and William said...

You'll never know how much I secretely wished you would move closer, but nevertheless, I still prayed for you and I know you are being led to where the Lord wants you.